The Axie Infinity game represents a notable trend in the gaming-finance technology bridge where game players can earn from playing. This gaming model is referred to as the play-to-earn model, and the top game in this category is the Axie Infinity game. This game is based on battles, conquests, and winning to gain virtual pieces of land within the game environment. It involves using monster-looking characters known as the Axies, and the player begins with three of them.
But before we go far, there are specific uncommon terms in use for the Axie Infinity community. And you should be familiar with them going forward. Moreover, this article is about some unusual facts you have probably never heard before about the Axie Infinity game environment. Below are some of them.
Managers and Scholars in Axie Scholarships
There are two fundamental categories of people when it comes to running Axie Infinity on scholarships. By the way, Axie Scholarships is a program that covers players who are willing to begin the game but cannot afford to buy the required three Axies. On the other hand, some people are eager to invest and purchase the axies while the other ready party uses them to play and earn rewards. Then, both parties share the profits that are made.
- The Manager. The manager is the actual owner of the axies in the team because he is the one that invests his money to buy the axies. This role is essential to begin the game, especially if the manager is different from the person playing the Axie Infinity.
- The Scholar. This person is paid to use the axies that the manager buys to play the game and earn rewards. His role is to breed, raise, build and battle with the axies to earn rewards he shares with the manager.
Before the game, both managers and scholars must agree on the rate of sharing the proceeds from the competition. It could be a 60-40 ratio or a 65-35 ratio, which are very common in favor of the scholar. If you calculate this rate, you can determine how long it may take for the manager to regain their invested money or the scholar to gain enough to start his team. After the invested capital is refunded, both parties can now begin to share the profits.
Axie Infinity News
There is presently much news that says amazing things about Axie Infinity. Three such information can be found on the following platforms
- Yahoo Finance – a notable article is an article: “Infinity Gamers Spent $6.7M on NFTs over Past Week,” which was published in May 2021. It is almost a year later, and the NFT game has grown in leaps and bounds since then. The exponentially increasing numbers also have shown that the game is getting more acceptable. It is also related to the amount of profit the current game players make.
- The Nikkei platform published an article titled, “Southeast Asians jumping on NFT bandwagon to boost incomes.”
- Inquirer – the third platform where the prominent news about Axie Infinity has been published in the Inquirer, a leading news source in the Philippines. This country is significant because some of the first gamers who profited from Axie Infinity came from there, mainly during the lockdown in 2020. The article Inquirer published was titled, “Axie Infinity – the NFT game sweeping the Philippines.” Click here to read more about nikkei plateform.
Apart from the news sources above, many others published exciting news about the NFT game. And they contributed to the enormous growth of the P2E blockchain game, where players can get both entertainment and monetary reward. Axie Infinity also continues to gain more traction each day while blockchain and NFT technology thrive. Moreover, in the Philippines, Axie Infinity has already been featured in television news.
Qualities of a Good Axie in Axie Infinity
The closest template for the axie infinity model game is the Pokemon (if you have played the game before). For instance, the Pokemon in the game possess some unique set of skills that may indicate that the same character can have different skills at different levels. This possibility is the reason why one Pokemon is more valuable than the other
Therefore, the strengths and weaknesses of the Pokemon characters are determined by the type of Pokemon. It is almost the same as Axie. Thre are five different traits that can be found in the Axie character in the game.
- Speed – this trait determines the order of the character that attacks first in combat. It is crucial if you want to win against the game monster and even other axis belonging to other players in a PvP game mode.
- Health – the health of the axis refers to the well-being of the Axie, which includes the genetic composition, level of maturity, and strength gained or lost in the course of the game.
- Skill – this skill determines the amount of bonus damage the player can get when using this particular Axie in battle. The overall skill may also determine the potential of the Axie to be successful in combat.
- Morale – the moral of an Axie refers to the character’s chance to receive critical hits and remain standing. In other words, if an Axie that is low in morale receives an impact, it may fall and die. On the other hand, an axie with reasonable confidence can withstand attacks and hits. In some cases, the Axie experiences the Last stand, which means that when the axie dies in battle, it may still hold on to its life for a while longer, perhaps a couple of rounds. In the end, it finally says goodbye and dies in battle. Check out: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain… So what does it all mean?
Critical positions of Axies
There are three central positions that axies can fill during the game, namely
- Tanker. The position of a tanker receives the highest level of damage to protect other team members. As a result, the axis in this position must have high health or HP. In addition, they must have the right skills feared towards defense and healing or health recovery.
- Damager. The damager is the leading dealer of the group. Their job is to cause damage to the opponents. They usually have a high HP and other related traits, but the primary skills are geared towards the ability to inflict massive damage on the opponents. Visit http://thedarksmithlegacy.com/a-complete-guide-to-understanding-axie-infinity-guild/ to read about a complete guide to understanding Axie Infinity Guild.
- Support. As the name sounds, the axies in the support position support the entire team. They seem to provide the required “buffs” to the others just like a healer does. This support may include adding to their health, power, and speed. On the other hand, we may have a debuffer in the team whose job is to slow down the enemies by poisoning them.
If you’re looking to play NFT games that will blow your mind and give you that virtual experience, this article will point you in the right direction.
Gold Fever is one of the new play-to-earn NFT games that aims to recreate the atmosphere and mechanics of the gold rush via an immersive role-playing experience.
The game is set in a vast jungle brimming with opportunity and peril. Players may possess and exploit sections of the jungle through NFTs. Players may develop plots to earn passive income and amass wealth.
The game contains many player factions, including adventurer, tribal, capitalist, and merchant, each of which will have a unique experience in the world of Gold Fever and will often compete over resources.
The game’s gameplay will include fending off continual assaults from other groups, navigating the game’s large virtual world’s animal and climate issues, performing basic survival activities, and collaborating to explore and maximize the game’s enormous virtual environment.
The gameplay of Gold Fever is based on the NGL token, which players may mine and spend to acquire in-game items. Additionally, it serves as the game’s native governance token, allowing players to affect the game’s progress via voting.
The beta edition of the game was just made available to a restricted group of testers. By Q1 2022, the team anticipates having at least a largely functional game economy, quests, and NFT games infrastructure in place.
Sidus Heroes, one of the most recent additions to our list, is an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game focused on space exploration and combat. The game boasts a large open world to explore and conquer.
As players go through the game, they will uncover both colonized and uncolonized planets as they explore the many regions of the SIDUS metaverse. Land NFTs on various planets will be made accessible over time and may be purchased using the game’s secondary token, SENATE. This area may be utilized to construct infrastructure, generate revenue, and mine for materials, providing players with a passive income stream. SIDUS tokens are used to pay out in-game prizes.
Players assume the role of NFT games heroes, whose rarity, characteristics, and attractiveness vary. Additionally, the game contains a diverse array of NFTs, such as monsters, raw materials, gear, and land, all of which may be utilized or sold through the in-game marketplace.
Sidus Heroes is growing out to be one of the most feature-complete play-to-earn NFT games, with high-quality visuals, PvE and PvP fighting components, a rich and sophisticated in-game economy, and a player-owned government council, and a diverse range of various game types.
The game is being developed on Ethereum and will make use of one or more yet-to-be-disclosed layer-2 technologies to keep the game affordable and accessible.
Currently, just a rudimentary version of the Sidus Heroes game is available. This covers straightforward elements like as the marketplace, DAO, and leaderboard. Version 1, a more comprehensive version of the game, will contain tournaments, a fleshed-out combat system, and ELO ratings; it is slated to arrive in Q1 2022.
As Algorand’s first play-to-earn game, Cosmic Champs aims to begin the platform’s blockchain gaming ecosystem by allowing the platform’s roughly 10 million players to earn prizes for their in-game efforts and success.
Cosmic Champs is designed to be accessible, using the Algorand blockchain’s speed and efficiency while delivering a fun, mobile-first experience.
The game is largely focused on space exploration and PvP and PvE combat. Players are free to explore the Cosmic Champs world with their avatars (dubbed champs), fighting through a variety of tasks to win prizes and enhance their gear.
In the game, there are four distinct kinds of NFTs:
• Champions: Both regular and NFT games champs are employed in the game’s combat mechanics and may be earned in battle.
• Ships: Used to travel across the Cosmic Champs realm and to play-to-earn arenas (i.e. planets). Ships’ stats and appearances may be improved.
• Planets: These are player-owned properties that are utilized as PvP battlegrounds, with the owners receiving a portion of the spoils after each war.
• Treasure: Throughout the Cosmic Champs world, Cosmic Gold tokens (COSG) and different NFT-backed awards may be unearthed.
Cosmic Champs is unique among earn-to-play NFT games in that it incorporates real-time fights and esports competitions. Additionally, it is unique in that it is being created with a ‘gameplay first’ mentality, ensuring that it is enjoyable to play while remaining rewarding.
As is the case with the majority of P2E NFT games, Cosmic Champs compensates players with its own native utility token – in this instance, Cosmic Gold ($COSG). The Cosmic Champs gameworld and ecosystem use this currency for a multitude of purposes, including staking, NFT games purchases, and community governance.
Thetan Arena, one of the few blockchain-based multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) NFT games, is aiming to compete with Dota 2, Smite, and League of Legends by offering an esports title that enables users to join up and compete against other players in order to make a real income from their talents.
As a MOBA, Thetan Arena encourages players to cooperate together to progress via a number of various game types, including Battle Royale, Superstar, and Tower Seige.
The game combines a number of tried-and-true components, such as staking, guilds, in-game pets, and broadcasting, to create what may be the first mass-market play to earn the game.
Players are rewarded for their abilities and coordination with a range of NFTs and THC, which vary according to the outcome of each match and the rarity of the heroes involved (and their skins).
According to the official roadmap, the 42-player battle royale mode will launch in Q1 2022, followed by other game modes like co-op and competitions throughout the rest of 2022.
Untamed Isles, one of the few blockchain-enabled MMORPGs, is an ambitious venture that has a strong resemblance to the enormously successful Monster Hunter game series.
The game combines gameplay elements like as monster hunting, taming, breeding, combat, and gathering with a turn-based MMORPG to provide a rich, compelling experience for gamers.
Unlike many other play-to-earn NFT games, Untamed Isles offers a social experience, with players forming parties, joining guilds, navigating the open world together, and participating in tasks. Additionally, it has voice chat capability to facilitate player interaction.