Bitcoin has been the talk of the town for quite some time now, and lots of people — whether or not they’re tech enthusiasts — have invested in this reasonably new digital currency. It can be pretty scary to venture into since investing in cryptocurrency doesn’t guarantee your money back. But what if we tell you that you can accumulate your first bitcoin by playing crypto games? Many bitcoin play-to-earn games in app stores let you earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In this guide, we’re giving you a rundown of the best ones you can download today.
Before getting into the best Bitcoin play-to-earn games, let’s first review what Bitcoin really is. Bitcoin (or BTC) is the first and the most popular type of cryptocurrency. It’s basically digital money, but unlike fiat money, such as the US dollar, it isn’t tied to or regulated by a bank or government. In effect, anyone who uses bitcoin can spend it anonymously, much to the delight of libertarians and tech enthusiasts. Although anonymous, these transactions are still secure; every bitcoin transaction is recorded on a public ledger that everyone has access to, so reversing and faking these transactions would be almost impossible.
Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency in existence, though. Currently, more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies are available online, including Ethereum, Phoneum, Litecoin, Binance Coin, and Dogecoin. While most businesses don’t accept payment through Bitcoin and other cryptos yet, other big companies such as AT&T, Microsoft, and PayPal have begun to do so. This proves that crypto may very well be the future of money.
7 Best Bitcoin Play To Earn Games
What better way to earn bitcoin than through playing crypto games! Those are free to download; get entertained, and earn a few bucks while you’re at it. So, without further ado, here are some of the best Bitcoin games you can play to earn crypto.
CryptoPop is a Bitcoin play-to-earn game similar to Candy Crush. To play, you have to tap on groups of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Monero, and Ether, to pop them. The more coins you pop in one tap, the more points you earn. Of course, the more points you earn, the more money you get. The goal is to have the fewest coins left on the board. Before you start playing the cryptocurrency-earning game, you’ll need to enter your Coinbase email address in the Wallet section to record your points.
Currently, CryptoPop offers Ethereum and Popcoin as digital tokens. But in the future, the game will add a handful of other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Binance Coin, and Dash. When you have enough points, you can claim your payment by going to the Wallet section and tapping on the claim button.
2. Bitcoin Pop
Another Bitcoin play-to-earn game you should play is Bitcoin Pop. It’s straightforward to play; you only need to shoot the bubble the unicorn holds into the cluster of dots with the same color. The more bubbles you pop in the least number of moves, the more Bling points you get, and the more Bitcoin rewards you earn. However, note that you’ll need a lot of Bling points to earn a significant amount of bitcoin, which is usually the case for these crypto games anyway. For reference, 1,000,000 Bling points only amounts to a measly 0.0001 bitcoin.
To start playing, you only need to sign up for a free Bitcoin Pop account and log in. Then, when you’ve earned enough bitcoin, just enter your Coinbase email address.
3. Bitcoin Bounce
If you want to play a user-friendly Bitcoin play-to-earn game, Bitcoin Bounce is the right one for you. With Bitcoin Bounce, you can play to earn crypto is Bitcoin Bounce. Your goal in this game is pretty simple: go as far as you can by bouncing from one platform to the next without falling. Plus, there are bonuses and power-ups along the way that will help you survive longer and earn more points.
As you journey into the abyss, you will find THNDR Tickets. You need to collect these tickets to participate in the game’s daily lotteries, where the real prize is. Every day, the game gives out bitcoins to winners of the lottery. If you have more points and more tickets, you have a better chance of winning, so playing helps.
Bitcoin Bounce pays you through the Lightning Network if you get picked, so make sure you have an external wallet that supports this payment protocol. Some wallets compatible with the Lightning Network are Wallet of Satoshi, ZEBEDEE, Breez, Bitcoin Lightning Wallet, and Blue Wallet.
4. Crypto Planet
Crypto Planet is one of the best Bitcoin play-to-earn games available for download. Your main objective is to mine crystals from the planets you visit in this game. To mine crystals, simply activate the digger and leave it for eight hours, and after that time, you’ll be able to claim your crystals. You can use these resources to go to the game’s shop and buy Space Chests, which are what you’ll need to earn real cryptocurrencies. The game offers a wide range of cryptos, including Phoneum, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Of course, the more crystals you mine from planets, the more cryptos you earn at the end of the day.
If you want to earn more crystals faster, you can incubate some and get more after a few hours. You can also join daily quests to harvest more crystals and get more Space Chests.
The cryptos you earn are stored in the in-game wallet. Once you’ve reached the withdrawal limit, you can transfer your earnings to any supported external wallet.
5. Bitcoin Food Fight
Here’s another Bitcoin play-to-earn game that will put your aiming skills to the test. Bitcoin Food Fight isn’t a food fight in the traditional sense of the word. It’s a game where you basically fight the food; you throw knives at pizzas, peaches, pancakes, and other food items until they fall apart. The challenge here is to aim for the space between the blades that are already stuck to the food. If your knife clashes with another knife, the level resets. But the good news is that you earn Bling Points whether you win or lose. These Bling Points will then be converted to bitcoin, which you can cash out every seven days. Simply enter your Coinbase account in the Redeem tab to claim the bitcoins you earned.
6. Bitcoin Blast
Bitcoin Blast is another fun and colorful play-to-earn game that generously offer bitcoins to players. The mechanics of this game is pretty simple; you only need to make a chain of at least three bitcoins to clear the board. The longer the chain, the more bonuses and points you earn. It has hundreds of different levels you can play, so it’s unlikely you’ll get bored with this play-to-earn game.
You only need to sign up for a Bling account to get started. You can do this for free when you launch the game for the first time. Then, when you’re ready to cash out your points, go to the Redeem tab and enter your Coinbase email.
7. Bitcoin Solitaire
If you’re a fan of Solitaire, you’ll be delighted to know that you can now earn money while playing it. PlayDay Studios’ Bitcoin Solitaire is like the classic card play-to-earn game but with a few added features. For instance, you get customizable decks and unlimited hints to help you earn points faster.
The game’s goal is to arrange your deck of cards into four stacks in ascending order. The fewer moves you make, and the faster you do so, the more points you earn. Once you get to 1,000 points, you can already cash out your earnings, which you can do through Coinbase.
PlayDay Studios has partnered with the Bling Platform to bring you the essential Solitaire game, including cashouts for free bitcoin! You can also read about What you probably didn’t know about the Axie Infinity Game.
If you’ve got some time to kill, why not give Bitcoin play to earn games a try? They’re straightforward to play, and you get to earn extra income just by playing them. Even though they don’t bring in a lot of bitcoins, whatever you earn from these crypto games can still count towards your Bitcoin investment. Click here to read about What you probably didn’t know about the Axie Infinity Game.
The Axie Infinity game represents a notable trend in the gaming-finance technology bridge where game players can earn from playing. This gaming model is referred to as the play-to-earn model, and the top game in this category is the Axie Infinity game. This game is based on battles, conquests, and winning to gain virtual pieces of land within the game environment. It involves using monster-looking characters known as the Axies, and the player begins with three of them.
But before we go far, there are specific uncommon terms in use for the Axie Infinity community. And you should be familiar with them going forward. Moreover, this article is about some unusual facts you have probably never heard before about the Axie Infinity game environment. Below are some of them.
Managers and Scholars in Axie Scholarships
There are two fundamental categories of people when it comes to running Axie Infinity on scholarships. By the way, Axie Scholarships is a program that covers players who are willing to begin the game but cannot afford to buy the required three Axies. On the other hand, some people are eager to invest and purchase the axies while the other ready party uses them to play and earn rewards. Then, both parties share the profits that are made.
- The Manager. The manager is the actual owner of the axies in the team because he is the one that invests his money to buy the axies. This role is essential to begin the game, especially if the manager is different from the person playing the Axie Infinity.
- The Scholar. This person is paid to use the axies that the manager buys to play the game and earn rewards. His role is to breed, raise, build and battle with the axies to earn rewards he shares with the manager.
Before the game, both managers and scholars must agree on the rate of sharing the proceeds from the competition. It could be a 60-40 ratio or a 65-35 ratio, which are very common in favor of the scholar. If you calculate this rate, you can determine how long it may take for the manager to regain their invested money or the scholar to gain enough to start his team. After the invested capital is refunded, both parties can now begin to share the profits.
Axie Infinity News
There is presently much news that says amazing things about Axie Infinity. Three such information can be found on the following platforms
- Yahoo Finance – a notable article is an article: “Infinity Gamers Spent $6.7M on NFTs over Past Week,” which was published in May 2021. It is almost a year later, and the NFT game has grown in leaps and bounds since then. The exponentially increasing numbers also have shown that the game is getting more acceptable. It is also related to the amount of profit the current game players make.
- The Nikkei platform published an article titled, “Southeast Asians jumping on NFT bandwagon to boost incomes.”
- Inquirer – the third platform where the prominent news about Axie Infinity has been published in the Inquirer, a leading news source in the Philippines. This country is significant because some of the first gamers who profited from Axie Infinity came from there, mainly during the lockdown in 2020. The article Inquirer published was titled, “Axie Infinity – the NFT game sweeping the Philippines.” Click here to read more about nikkei plateform.
Apart from the news sources above, many others published exciting news about the NFT game. And they contributed to the enormous growth of the P2E blockchain game, where players can get both entertainment and monetary reward. Axie Infinity also continues to gain more traction each day while blockchain and NFT technology thrive. Moreover, in the Philippines, Axie Infinity has already been featured in television news.
Qualities of a Good Axie in Axie Infinity
The closest template for the axie infinity model game is the Pokemon (if you have played the game before). For instance, the Pokemon in the game possess some unique set of skills that may indicate that the same character can have different skills at different levels. This possibility is the reason why one Pokemon is more valuable than the other
Therefore, the strengths and weaknesses of the Pokemon characters are determined by the type of Pokemon. It is almost the same as Axie. Thre are five different traits that can be found in the Axie character in the game.
- Speed – this trait determines the order of the character that attacks first in combat. It is crucial if you want to win against the game monster and even other axis belonging to other players in a PvP game mode.
- Health – the health of the axis refers to the well-being of the Axie, which includes the genetic composition, level of maturity, and strength gained or lost in the course of the game.
- Skill – this skill determines the amount of bonus damage the player can get when using this particular Axie in battle. The overall skill may also determine the potential of the Axie to be successful in combat.
- Morale – the moral of an Axie refers to the character’s chance to receive critical hits and remain standing. In other words, if an Axie that is low in morale receives an impact, it may fall and die. On the other hand, an axie with reasonable confidence can withstand attacks and hits. In some cases, the Axie experiences the Last stand, which means that when the axie dies in battle, it may still hold on to its life for a while longer, perhaps a couple of rounds. In the end, it finally says goodbye and dies in battle. Check out: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain… So what does it all mean?
Critical positions of Axies
There are three central positions that axies can fill during the game, namely
- Tanker. The position of a tanker receives the highest level of damage to protect other team members. As a result, the axis in this position must have high health or HP. In addition, they must have the right skills feared towards defense and healing or health recovery.
- Damager. The damager is the leading dealer of the group. Their job is to cause damage to the opponents. They usually have a high HP and other related traits, but the primary skills are geared towards the ability to inflict massive damage on the opponents. Visit http://thedarksmithlegacy.com/a-complete-guide-to-understanding-axie-infinity-guild/ to read about a complete guide to understanding Axie Infinity Guild.
- Support. As the name sounds, the axies in the support position support the entire team. They seem to provide the required “buffs” to the others just like a healer does. This support may include adding to their health, power, and speed. On the other hand, we may have a debuffer in the team whose job is to slow down the enemies by poisoning them.